Looking for a summer kids activity in Marbella where they could improve their Spanish while they are having fun? Shine in Spanish offers you ‘Spanish Summer Camp Marbella’ which makes children to get motivated and enjoy, playing with other kids in a laid-back atmosphere. It is a fun way to be inmmerse into the Spanish language, as well as very effective.
The program covers:
– -original and creative communicative activities which enable students to learn, practise and improve their Spanish by using specific language structures in a context.
– playing traditional Spanish and internacional games, such La Oca, snakes and ladders, carts and board games, as well as those which they already know and play in their language, for example pictionary, taboo, twister, uno spin, dooble, nought and crosses, memory games, the hangman, etc.
– team water activities in the swimming pool
– quizzes and innovative group activities
– bracelets and wristbands workshop
– decorating rocks workshop
– treasure hunts
– singing Spanish songs and dancing
– all this and a whole lot more.
Through all these activies included in ‘Spanish Summer Camp Marbella’, kids become self-confident when talking in Spanish comes, as they are using the language in a natural way while playing.They need to negociate with other kids, take decisions and give instructions,so they need to use the language in every situation. And because of this wide range of resources, kids don’t get bored and they get very oftenly surprised.
Available extra activities: Padel lessons, lunch meal. No included in the price.
Calendar and venue:
Spanish summer camp Marbella will be held in July, in Club Los Naranjos (near Puerto Banus).
From Monday to Friday, from 9.30 to 13.30
1st week: July 3th to 7th
2nd week:July 10th to 14th
3rd week: July 17th to 21th
4th week: July 24th to 28th
Price: (per student)
140 euros per week
490 euros per month (a 12,5% discount)
30 euros per day
If you rather private lessons for your children, please, check Spanish for kids lessons.